WE CREATE UNIQUE HOMES FOR MODERN CITY LIVING
We are a home-grown developer that blends a deep connection to Manchester with global real estate development and management expertise to deliver high-quality homes that make exciting and desirable communities.
We believe in placemaking, high-quality design, exceptional management and customer service. Since 2014 we have been carefully planning and developing across Ancoats and New Islington to create everything people need to relish the experience of living in a historical yet cosmopolitan place.
Breathing new life into the world’s oldest steam powered cotton mill, Murrays’ Mills in Ancoats is a unique opportunity to have a major part of Manchester’s heritage as your home.
New Little Mill
Grade Two Listed. Stylish Modern Homes.
Sixty-eight one, two and three-bed homes, including rooftop duplexes with outdoor terraces, individually designed to combine the historic fabric of the building with a modern, airy feel.
One Vesta Street
One world class architect. One unique waterside location. One Vesta Street. Apartments available now.
Our Sales Offer
When you choose a Manchester Life apartment for your home, you can expect:
- Lobby areas with fireplaces, artwork, and lighting features, all designed to create that ‘welcome home’ feeling from the moment you step through the door.
- Wide and bright communal corridors to lead you to your home.
- Spacious apartments with high ceilings and generous built in storage, some with walk-through dressing areas.
- High quality bathrooms and kitchens with plenty of cupboard space.
- Broadband infrastructure from BT and Hyperoptic, and great mobile phone reception.
- Well insulated buildings with top-up electric heating to keep you warm in the winter and your bills down.
- Communal club rooms and outdoor space that create a sense of community, and access to a gym.
- Secure allocated car parking & secure cycle stores.
From start to finish, customer experience is at the heart of Manchester Life:
- We have a city centre show apartment enabling you to come and experience Manchester Life first hand.
- Our dedicated team will be on hand to answer your questions and support you through the signup process, backed up by online systems that will streamline & simplify the tenancy process.
- The Manchester Life concierges will be on hand at each property and always ready to go the extra mile, 24/7.
- To simplify setting up your home, Manchester Life have partnered with Roomservice by CORT to offer optional furniture rental packages to suit your taste, budget, and requirements – it will be possible to rent everything from a single piece of furniture to a fully equipped home.
- Our online tenant portal will enable you to receive news updates, look up useful information, log issues for prompt resolution, and request services such as cleaning or laundry from our trusted partners.
We believe in larger homes, higher ceilings, proper storage, energy efficiency, shared social spaces, and dedicated staff front and back of house to make renting with Manchester Life the smartest lifestyle choice.
- Resident Events
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Maintenance
- High Speed Internet
- Car Parking
- Bike Storage
- Club Room
- 24hr Concierge
- Balcony (selected units only)
- Cable Ready
- Extra Storage
- High Ceilings
- Waterside View (selected units only)
- Window Coverings
- Pets are not allowed
How to Buy
Select the home of your choice from the current availability.
In order to reserve your new home you will need to complete the following:
- A reservation form, including the details of your appointed solicitor
- An anti-money laundering identification check (please note you will need to provide either a drivers licence or passport)
- You will also need to pay a reservation fee of £1,000, payable to Reside Manchester Ltd Client Account, as per the conditions set out on the reservation form (Please note we can take payment by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer)
Once we have received a copy of your completed reservation paperwork and reservation payment we will instruct our solicitors who will send out a contract pack to your solicitor.
The reservation fee takes the property off the market for the agreed reservation period of 28 days from receipt of draft contracts.
On exchange of contracts a 10% deposit will be required, less your reservation fee (this may vary for Help To Buy purchasers).
At the point of exchange you are legally bound to complete on the purchase and your solicitor will advise you accordingly.
Once your home is practically completed and ready for occupancy we will serve a 10 day notice giving you notification that you need to complete on the home.
The notice will be served through our respective solicitors. During the notice period you will be invited to have a demonstration of the property.
Visit our marketing suite to discuss any of our properties with our team.
67 Great Ancoats Street
0161 837 2840
Tues – Friday: 9.00 – 5.00pm
Saturday 11.00 – 4.00pm